- Making A Booking
- Services and Products Not Included in SIXT rent a car prices
- Comprehensive Collision Insurance Without Exemptions
- One-Way Fee
- Minor Damage Insurance
- Super Minor Damage Insurance
- Tyre - Glass - Headlight Insurance (TGH)
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
- Theft Coverage
- Third Party Liability Assurance
- Fast Transit System (FTS)
- Additional km Package
- Additional Driver
- Baby and Toddler Car Seat
- Rental Car Return
- Loyalty Bonus Cards and Programs
- Renting From SIXT
- Picking Up the Rented Car
- Forgotten Items
- After Car Return
- Emergencies During Rental
The renter and all approved drivers must have a full and valid driver's license of at least two (2) years and present it along with their identity card or passport when picking up the vehicle. In addition, the following conditions apply depending on the country in which the driver's license is issued.
Valid licenses of all EU countries are accepted.
All Other Licenses
Licenses written in non-Latin script (Arabic, Japanese and Cyrillic) must be accompanied by a valid International Driver's License. Chinese driving licenses do not require an International Driving Permit, but you will need to provide a valid translation form for the driver’s license (available from Sixt China Customer Service at Cs@sixt.cn ).
If customers have been in Turkey for more than six months, they need a Turkish driver’s license to rent a car. Therefore, customers must provide the entry stamp on the passport to rent a car. Turkish and foreign nationals staying in Turkey for more than six months are subject to credit assessment.
The following vehicle groups are not provided for new customers who have rented at least one car from Sixt Turkey only: ILAR, PDAR, LDAR.