- Making A Booking
- Services and Products Not Included in SIXT rent a car prices
- Comprehensive Collision Insurance Without Exemptions
- One-Way Fee
- Minor Damage Insurance
- Super Minor Damage Insurance
- Tyre - Glass - Headlight Insurance (TGH)
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
- Theft Coverage
- Third Party Liability Assurance
- Fast Transit System (FTS)
- Additional km Package
- Additional Driver
- Baby and Toddler Car Seat
- Rental Car Return
- Loyalty Bonus Cards and Programs
- Renting From SIXT
- Picking Up the Rented Car
- Forgotten Items
- After Car Return
- Emergencies During Rental
How do I find out the fuel type of my rental car?
Usually, labels will be affixed to the fuel lids and/or lids to notify you of the type of fuel. However, if this is not the case with your rental car, please call us on 0850 2222 000 before you refuel.
Please note that incorrect refueling of our cars is not covered by the Damage Waiver and you will be charged for all repair costs.