- You must be at least 21 years old for economic car groups (Renault Clio, VW Polo, Nissan Micra etc.)
- You must be at least 25 years old for intermediate car groups (Renault Megane, Opel Astra, VW Golf, Toyota Corolla etc.)
- You must be at least 27 years old for standart car groups (Skoda Superb, VW Passat etc.)
- You must be at least 30 years old for premium car groups (Mercedes Benz C Class, BMW 3 Series etc.)
- You must be at least 30 years old for luxury car groups (Volvo XC90, Volvo S90, Mercedes Benz E Class etc.)
Credit Card Usage, Deposit and Provision Amounts
Our rental customers are requested to have a credit card issued in their own name during the rental. This credit card must be open to internet use. A pre-provision of 750 TL for economic, medium and upper group vehicles and 4000 TL for luxury group vehicles will be taken from this credit card, depending on the group of the vehicle they rent. Ten working days after the end of your rental, the relevant bank is informed in writing to cancel the provisioning process. Since pre-provision is not a sales transaction, you do not have to pay the bank. Credit evaluation is made on findeks.com for Turkish citizens and foreign customers staying in Turkey for more than six months. If the report submission is not approved by you or if the Sixt rent a car car rental conditions are not met as a result of the financial analysis, the vehicle will not be delivered even if the reservation has been made.
Driving Licence Restrictions
It will be required to have a driving license of;
- at least 2 years for economy group vehicles,
- at least 3 years for medium group vehicles, and
- at least 5 years for upper and luxury group vehicles.
Since the above prerequisites will be required during the rental, you can receive the vehicle only if you have your driver's license, identity card and credit card with you. Our customers who are not Turkish citizens are required to bring with them a passport and a document showing that the entry date to Turkey is less than 6 months. Our foreign licensed customers who have been in Turkey for more than 6 months are required to show a Turkish Driver's License.
Prepaid reservation conditions
The credit card owner (user name must be written on the card) and the person who will receive the vehicle must be the same. The payment card will be required to be presented at the office. For payments made with virtual cards, the identity of the cardholder will be confirmed in our branch office, through the banking applications on the mobile phones of the relevant bank.
For cancellation requests made up to 24 hours before vehicle purchase, the first three-day rental fee (with all extras) is charged and the remaining amount is refunded. If there is less than 24 hours left, no refund will be made on the reservation price. In case of early return of the vehicle, no refund is provided for reservations made at a special campaign price.
Pay on arrival reservation conditions
You can get free cancellation.
In order to finalize your reservation, our authorities may request payment of the rental fee 24 hours before your rental. If you do not want to pay, your reservation may be canceled by us.
Cancellation notifications should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or verbally to our reservation center on 0850 2222 000.
Sixt rent a car Price Conditions
All price that is stated on our web site includes these services below ;
- Collision damage waiver (CDW)
- In case of a collision, if the insurance requirements are fulfilled by renter, customer is liable to pay excess amount and the remaining amounts is covered by CDW. Excess amount is clarified at rental contract.
- This insurance does not cover non-collision damage (parking space, tire, windscreen, lights etc.)
In the following cases below, Benefit from Insurances will be void and any loss will be excluded from the coverage:
- The usage of the vehicle by a third person not written on rental contract.
- The usage of the vehicle outside of the normal conditions of use (use of the vehicle with high engine temperature, poor road conditions or moving on flat tire, improper fuel filling, etc.)
- Usage of the vehicle by violating the traffic rules (exceeding the legal speed limits, crossing the red light and other similar violations),
- Being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while driving.
- Damage or accident caused by a cargo carried in the vehicle,
- Careless and unattended usage of the vehicle (not to adjust the speed according to the road conditions in wet weather, not to keep minimum safety distance and other similar uses)
- Failure to inform hotline or branch immediately upon the occurrence of an accident or theft, leaving the vehicle at the scene of the accident (except if there is a preventive situation determined by the doctor's report),
- No necessary reports (traffic and alcohol reports) are received within 48 hours from the relevant authorities in an accident,
- If the original car key can not be delivered in case of the vehicle is stolen.
- Failure to deliver the vehicle without approval and after the rental period has expired,
- The amount of pecuniary damage arising from the damage caused to third parties is covered by the guarantee of compulsory liability insurance. The customer is responsible for the amounts outside the margins of the collateral.
Services and products excluded in Sixt rent a car prices
Top Cover Waiver
It will remove the excess amount of CDW.
Personal Accident Coverage
It pays the treatment expenses of the passengers within the limits. Accident and treatment costs of TL 500 per person, 10.000 TL death and permanent disability guarantee. You can buy this coverage by paying 9 TL per day.
Third Party Coverage
It increases the coverage of third parties’ damage that is provided by the compulsory traffic insurance
One Way Price
If the vehicle is rented properly or is intended to be delivered, the one-way fare price. (Please ask for compatibility)
Vehicles are delivered with full tank fuel as much as possible and are asked to be taken back to the full tank. In the event that the vehicle is delivered to the full warehouse and the return of the missing warehouse fuel is returned to us, the fuel cost calculated in addition to the calculated fuel amount of 10 EUR will be requested from the lessor. Delivery of the vehicle with the fuel level will be much more economical for the lessor.
HGS (Express Toll Service)
For the HGS service used in toll motorway and bridge crossings, the usage fee and additionally 2 EUR / rental service fee will be charged separately from the rental fee.
Additional KM Package
According to the vehicle group you have chosen, the daily mileage limit is applied. You can find this information when booking. You can also purchase the mileage package. A total of 3000 km of the right to use a lease. Extra km packages cannot exceed 3000 km.
150 km package: 65 TL, 250 km package: 80 TL, 400 km package: 110 TL will be charged.
In the event that the driver's license shows and complies with the rental prerequisites (except the prerequisite for a deposit), a fee of 14 TL / day is required for the second driver and for each subsequent driver.
Baby and Child Seat
A baby and child seat can be provided. If you specify during your reservation, our reservation officers will inform you.
Requests for Change in Rental Contract
The rental price and the given booking confirmation are based on the conditions agreed at the beginning. In cases where it is not possible to meet a change that may be requested under these conditions, it is not possible to meet this demand (having the vehicle booked, the maintenance mileage etc.). Even if the request for change has been accepted, an additional fee may be charged as this will change the predetermined price calculation. For early returns, 20% of the amount to be refunded will be refunded as early return and the remaining amount will be refunded. A change in any of the following conditions may change the terms of the lease. The request for extension of the rental period is taken by phone in the first extension and the fee is collected and confirmed by mail order. In case of further extension requests, the vehicle must be brought to one of the offices of Sixt rent a car and checked.
The rental period is 24 hours. For each hourly delivery, an amount of 30% of the daily rental price may be claimed. Delays in the delivery of the vehicle without confirmation may lead to the failure of the Coverage Coverage Coverage (Full or Exempt Accident) or the addition of additional hours difference fee.
Traffic Penalty Service Cost
The renter is responsible for the traffic fines arising from the use of the vehicle created during the rental. Due to the costs incurred during the payment of the traffic penalty, a service fee of 30 TL / penalty shall be requested from the tenant in addition to the penalty.
Reservations made through our website apply to the following conditions:
The information you make from our site is made in a secure environment. After completing the reservation, you will receive an e-mail to the e-mail address you have specified that a booking has been received as specified. You need to keep this e-mail, you will not be able to reach this e-mail again through the site. You have agreed to send the e-mail to the e-mail address you provided at the time of the reservation by e-mail. Similarly, you agree to send the relevant marketing SMS to the mobile phone number you have provided.
In case of inconsistency in the reservation information such as price, vehicle group and rental dates, Sixt Rent a Car records will be taken as basis. Sixt rent a car cannot be held liable for typographical errors or possible missing information.
In case of request to change the conditions of the reservation you made (before or after the return date, changing the return station, changing the vehicle group, request to add additional drivers to the contract), the demand cannot be met, or if it is covered, an additional fee may be requested or if there is no discount on the rental price .
In some Airports boarding card can be questioned. Call 0850 2222 000 for detailed information.
All prices you see on our site include , Collision damage waiver , VAT and specified mileage right. For other additional service needs, please read the "Price Conditions".
In the event of a change in the rental day during the reservation and rental phase, the standard list price specified in the lease will be applied.
Hotline: +90 850 2222 000 / email@example.com