- You must be at least 21 years old for economic car groups ( Renault Clio, VW Polo, Nissan Micra etc.)
- You must be at least 25 years old for intermediate car groups ( Renault Megane, Opel Astra, MB A180 etc.)
- You must be at least 27 years old for standart car groups (Skoda Superb, VW Passat etc.)
- You must be at least 30 years old for premium car groups ( MB C Class, BMW 3 Series etc.)
- You must be at least 30 years old for luxury car groups ( MB E Class, MB GLE, GLC etc. )
Payment Methods and Deposit
Payments can only be made via credit cards. Cash and debit cards are not accepted. Your credit card should be active for online transactions (3D or MO). Deposit may differ between 250 TRY - 4000 TRY according to car groups. 10 days after return, our company will contact with the related bank for the release of deposit.
For Turkish citizens and foreign customers who stay in Turkey for more than six months, a credit assessment is carried out via findeks.com.
Driving Licence Restrictions
- For economic car groups driving licence should be held for minimum 2 years.
- For intermediate and standart car groups driving licence should be held for minimum 3 years.
- For luxury car groups driving licence should be held for minimum 5 years.
You should present your driving licence and ID card (for foreigners International Passport is required). If customers have been in Turkey for longer than six months, they need a Turkish driving licence to rent a car. Therefore, customers need to present the entry stamp in the passport to rent a car.
Prepaid reservation conditions
The credit card holder and the person receiving the vehicle must be the same, and the user name must be written on the card. It will be requested to show the paid credit card at the office.
Our cancellation and refund conditions for the vehicle you rented from SIXT are as follows:
1- If the rental time is more than 1 hour, you can cancel your reservation without any reason. The payment of the reservation fee will be refunded to your credit card within 7 working days.
2- If the reservation is canceled less than 1 hour before the rental time, the 3-day rental fee and the extra purchased services and products are deducted from the reservation amount and the remaining amount will be returned to the credit card you have notified during the rental within 7 days. If the rental period is less than 3 days, no refund will be made.
3- If the reservation is not received at the time of review without canceling, the cancellation of the reservation will be canceled for less than 1 hour, and the 3-day rental fee and the purchased services and products will be deducted and the remaining time will be returned to the credit card that has notified the rental in 7 days.
4- If the vehicle is delivered earlier than the rental period after the delivery, no refund will be made for the remaining days.
5- Notifications of cancellation should be made in writing to email@example.com or verbally to our reservation center via the phone number 0850 2222 000.
Pay on arrival reservation conditions
You have a right to free cancellation.
In some cases, our company may request payment 24 hours before your reservation , In case you do not pay your reservation may be cancelled by Sixt.
For cancellation request you may also contact with us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us 0850 2222 000.
|Car groups||Sample vehicles||Deposit amount|
Renault Clio, Peugeot 208, VW Polo
Nissan Micra, Peugeot 208, Opel Corsa
Renault Symbol, Renault Clio, Peugeot 301
Renault Clio Tourer
TDMD, TDAD, TDAR
Renault Megane, Toyota Corolla, Opel Astra
ICMD, ICAD, IDAD
Mercedes-Benz A180, Mercedes-Benz B180, BMW 116d
Nissan Pulsar, Renault Megane HB, Seat Leon
SFMD, SFAD, SWAD
Nissan Qashqai, Peugeot 3008, Peugeot 2008
FDAD, CLAR, CLAD
VW Passat, Skoda Superb, Mercedes CLA
PLAD, PLAR, SVMD
Mercedes-Benz C Serisi, Mercedes-Benz Vito
Mercedes-Benz E Serisi, BMW 520i
Sixt rent a car Price Conditions
All price that is stated on our web site includes these services below ;
- Collision damage waiver (CDW)
- In case of a collision, if the insurance requirements are fulfilled by renter, customer is liable to pay excess amount and the remaining amounts is covered by CDW. Excess amount is clarified at rental contract.
- This insurance does not cover non-collision damage (parking space, tire, windscreen, lights etc.)
In the following cases below, Benefit from Insurances will be void and any loss will be excluded from the coverage:
- The usage of the vehicle by a third person not written on rental contract.
- The usage of the vehicle outside of the normal conditions of use (use of the vehicle with high engine temperature, poor road conditions or moving on flat tire, improper fuel filling, etc.)
- Usage of the vehicle by violating the traffic rules (exceeding the legal speed limits, crossing the red light and other similar violations),
- Being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while driving.
- Damage or accident caused by a cargo carried in the vehicle,
- Careless and unattended usage of the vehicle (not to adjust the speed according to the road conditions in wet weather, not to keep minimum safety distance and other similar uses)
- Failure to inform hotline or branch immediately upon the occurrence of an accident or theft, leaving the vehicle at the scene of the accident (except if there is a preventive situation determined by the doctor's report),
- No necessary reports (traffic and alcohol reports) are received within 48 hours from the relevant authorities in an accident,
- If the original car key can not be delivered in case of the vehicle is stolen.
- Failure to deliver the vehicle without approval and after the rental period has expired,
- The amount of pecuniary damage arising from the damage caused to third parties is covered by the guarantee of compulsory liability insurance. The customer is responsible for the amounts outside the margins of the collateral.
Services and products excluded in Sixt rent a car prices
Top Cover Waiver
It will remove the excess amount of CDW.
It covers the damages that occur only on tires and windscreen.
|Car groups||Excess Amount||0 TRY Excess Coverage|
EDMR, CDMR, CDMD, IDMR, IDMD, CCMD, CCAD, SDMD, CWMD, ECAR, CCAR, IDAR,
ICAR, SFAR, TDAR, TDAD, ICMD, ICMR, SDMR, CPMD, SDAR, XWMD, SDAD, CBAD, CPAR, FDAD, PFMR, TDMD, SFAD, TDMR, SWAD, SFMD, XFMD, RDMD, SWMD
ICAD, PDMR, XSMR, PKAD, XSAR, CLAR, PLAR, FDAR, XSAD, FDAD, PFMR, PBAD, CLAD, CBAR, PBAR, PDAR, IDAD, PLAD
XDAR, XCAR, PFAR, YDAR, XBAD, PFAD, XXAD, XPAR, XFAD, XLAD, FFMD, PSAR, PCAR
Personal Accident Coverage
It pays the treatment expenses of the passengers within the limits. Accident and treatment costs of TL 500 per person, 10.000 TL death and permanent disability guarantee. You can buy this coverage by paying 9 TL per day.
Third Party Coverage
It increases the coverage of third parties’ damage that is provided by the compulsory traffic insurance
One Way Price
If the vehicle is rented properly or is intended to be delivered, the one-way fare price. (Please ask for compatibility)
Vehicles are delivered with full tank fuel as much as possible and are asked to be taken back to the full tank. In the event that the vehicle is delivered to the full warehouse and the return of the missing warehouse fuel is returned to us, the fuel cost calculated in addition to the calculated fuel amount of 10 EUR will be requested from the lessor. Delivery of the vehicle with the fuel level will be much more economical for the lessor.
HGS (Express Toll Service)
For the HGS service used in toll motorway and bridge crossings, the usage fee and additionally 2 EUR / rental service fee will be charged separately from the rental fee.
Additional KM Package
According to the vehicle group you have chosen, the daily mileage limit is applied. You can find this information when booking. You can also purchase the mileage package. A total of 3000 km of the right to use a lease. Extra km packages cannot exceed 3000 km.
150 km package: 65 TL, 250 km package: 80 TL, 400 km package: 110 TL will be charged.
In the event that the driver's license shows and complies with the rental prerequisites (except the prerequisite for a deposit), a fee of 14 TL / day is required for the second driver and for each subsequent driver.
Baby and Child Seat
A baby and child seat can be provided. If you specify during your reservation, our reservation officers will inform you.
Requests for Change in Rental Contract
The rental price and the given booking confirmation are based on the conditions agreed at the beginning. In cases where it is not possible to meet a change that may be requested under these conditions, it is not possible to meet this demand (having the vehicle booked, the maintenance mileage etc.). Even if the request for change has been accepted, an additional fee may be charged as this will change the predetermined price calculation. For early returns, 20% of the amount to be refunded will be refunded as early return and the remaining amount will be refunded. A change in any of the following conditions may change the terms of the lease. The request for extension of the rental period is taken by phone in the first extension and the fee is collected and confirmed by mail order. In case of further extension requests, the vehicle must be brought to one of the offices of Sixt rent a car and checked.
The rental period is 24 hours. For each hourly delivery, an amount of 30% of the daily rental price may be claimed. Delays in the delivery of the vehicle without confirmation may lead to the failure of the Coverage Coverage Coverage (Full or Exempt Accident) or the addition of additional hours difference fee.
Traffic Penalty Service Cost
The renter is responsible for the traffic fines arising from the use of the vehicle created during the rental. Due to the costs incurred during the payment of the traffic penalty, a service fee of 30 TL / penalty shall be requested from the tenant in addition to the penalty.
Reservations made through our website apply to the following conditions:
The information you make from our site is made in a secure environment. After completing the reservation, you will receive an e-mail to the e-mail address you have specified that a booking has been received as specified. You need to keep this e-mail, you will not be able to reach this e-mail again through the site. You have agreed to send the e-mail to the e-mail address you provided at the time of the reservation by e-mail. Similarly, you agree to send the relevant marketing SMS to the mobile phone number you have provided.
In case of inconsistency in the reservation information such as price, vehicle group and rental dates, Sixt Rent a Car records will be taken as basis. Sixt rent a car cannot be held liable for typographical errors or possible missing information.
In case of request to change the conditions of the reservation you made (before or after the return date, changing the return station, changing the vehicle group, request to add additional drivers to the contract), the demand cannot be met, or if it is covered, an additional fee may be requested or if there is no discount on the rental price .
In some Airports boarding card can be questioned. Call 0850 2222 000 for detailed information.
All prices you see on our site include , Collision damage waiver , VAT and specified mileage right. For other additional service needs, please read the "Price Conditions".
In the event of a change in the rental day during the reservation and rental phase, the standard list price specified in the lease will be applied.
Hotline: +90 850 2222 000 / email@example.com