- Making A Booking
- Services and Products Not Included in SIXT rent a car prices
- Comprehensive Collision Insurance Without Exemptions
- One-Way Fee
- Minor Damage Insurance
- Super Minor Damage Insurance
- Tyre - Glass - Headlight Insurance (TGH)
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
- Theft Coverage
- Third Party Liability Assurance
- Fast Transit System (FTS)
- Additional km Package
- Additional Driver
- Baby and Toddler Car Seat
- Rental Car Return
- Loyalty Bonus Cards and Programs
- Renting From SIXT
- Picking Up the Rented Car
- Forgotten Items
- After Car Return
- Emergencies During Rental
Car damage inspection and reporting
New damage was detected on the rental car I returned. When will you get in touch about this?
In normal practice, you will be notified within two to five business days. However, there may be delays during peak periods and public holidays.
How do I get in touch?
You may reach out to our SIXT Roadside Team at 0850 2222 111.
What happens if the car gets damaged during my lease?
If any new damage is detected on the car, it will be noted upon return. Our Claims Department will investigate the claim and you will be charged for the applicable repair costs, unless you comply with the lease Terms and Conditions.